Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10.0 update 2!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Well, It's the end of day two and I wanted to do my update for today.

Tueday, 5/13
Books I've Read today: 1 Book: Onyx by Jennifer. L Armentrout ~ Lux #2
Books I've finished today: 1
Editions I read the books in:  Onyx on a Kindle
Pages I've read today: 416 pages
Pages in total(counting today and yesterday): 723 Pages
Time I spent reading: around 7 hours.

How much did you manage to read today ?

Comments

  1. Wow, you're doing awesome with your reading! I managed 100 pages yesterday and that was okay. I'm hoping to finish 2 books total this week. I love J Armentrout's books!! Happy reading!

    http://bookjunkie54.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/bout-of-books-readathon-10-0-day-two-update/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!, I feel like I should read more though haha

      That's good!, I hope you enjoy them!, and yeah so far I am really enjoying her books!, Don't look back was so good!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Day 25 of 30 Day Challenge and Book Review

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary