Waiting on Wednesday: Take me on by Katie Mcgarry

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the spine. It features upcoming books that eagerly waiting for!

This week I have two books I wanted to share with you, and I know I should post one now and the other next week, but since the books are written by the same author  i decided to put both in here.

Book title: Take me on
Author: Katie Mcgarry
Expected publication: May 27th 2014
Hardcover version has: 544 pages

Synopsis:  Acclaimed author Katie McGarry returns with the knockout new story of two high school seniors who are about to learn what winning really means

Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her-fighting for her-is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Hayley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.


-------------------------------
 
And the other book is Breaking the rules, there is no cover for it yet so I can't put a picture but that book is about Noah and Echo (the main characters from book 1 which is Pushing the limits.) Breaking the rules will be released on December 30th 2014 and there will be a teaser of Breaking the rules in Take me on. This book is set between Pushing the Limits and Dare you to. (If you want to know more this is the authors blog post about this book and she explains everything much better.
http://www.katielmcgarry.com/post/2014/04/08/Breaking-the-Rules.aspx

-----------------------

I read Pushing the limits last year, Dare you to and Crash into you I read this year (I read both books in one day, they were that good, I still haven't posted my review on them because I am trying to write it well, because every time I think about these books I fangirl like crazy and the whole review would be all like OMG I LOVE THESE BOOKS AHHHHH!!!!, and that would be weird...even though that is exactly how I feel about these books.

I am so excited to read about West and Haley, I am bursting with excitement, I wish I could build a time machine, go into the future and read the book! but it is kind of exciting ( and frustrating) to wait haha, atleast it's coming out this year and not next year!.

and Ofcourse I am totally super duper excited for more Echo and Noah!!, December 30th needs to come, like right now!

If you have not heard about these books or if you have heard about them but haven't gotten to them yet, I highly very highly recommend them!. They are on the top of my favorites list and will stay there for a while!. Katie Mcgarry is on my auto buy authors list, from now on I will get anything she writes even if it's about time travel (and you don't know how much I hate books and movies where they travel back in time lol, except for the Back to the future movies XD I love them very very much!)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on Take Me On! I love all the books by Katie McGarry and I'm sure this one is going to be great as well :D

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott