Blogmas day 4: Favourite Christmas Movies

Hey everyone!, if you knew me you would know that Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I love all the snow, presents, Christmas music and movies, and just everything about it, i usually get into the Christmas spirit around end of summer or during summer (It's always so hot in Croatia that every day i pray for winter haha). For the fourth day i wanted to share with you my favourite Christmas movies, i adore watching them every year.

1. Elf
2. How the Grinch stole Christmas
3. Home Alone 1 and 2
4. Deck the Halls
5. The Santa Clause
6. Jack Frost
7. Fred Claus
8. The Holiday
9. Four Christmases
10. Just Friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Day 25 of 30 Day Challenge and Book Review

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary